Parent Focus Group
We invite parents to work together with staff to assist students to have a productive, fruitful and enjoyable experience at St Francis Xavier College.
The Parent Focus Group offers an opportunity for parents to gather and share a parent perspective regarding school matters such as Catholic Identity, wellbeing, pathways and connectedness to the College.
The group works to:
- Assist families to understand the College’s vision, mission and curriculum objectives;
- Assist students to succeed at school;
- Ensure students develop skills to operate efficiently in our constantly changing society;
- Enhance the health and wellbeing of students.
We know that home/school partnerships provide the opportunity to develop a shared understanding of learning and the needs of adolescents. It is our intention to help parents support their children during their secondary schooling knowing that one of the most influential factors in creating success for students is you.
Parents appointed to the Parent Focus Groups would be expected to;
- Support the Catholic ethos of St Francis Xavier College;
- Listen the opinions of others with respect, courtesy and fairness;
- Be willing to engage in positive relationships;
- Have the capacity to work as a team;
- Commit to attend scheduled meetings;
- Advocate for the College.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in joining the Parent Focus Groups
We look forward to working collaboratively with you so that all students can reach their full potential.