Thank you to parents who attended the Student Progress Meetings today. If you did not, please make bookings via PAM for next Wednesday’s meetings.
A Year 8 City Experience is planned for the end of this year. It is a new initiative which will be purposeful and engaging. An information evening is planned for full details later in the year, however, we are offering an information evening to inform parents about the current plans.
The information evening will be:
* Tuesday 26 March: Berwick Campus at 7.00pm
* Thursday 28 March: Officer Campus at 7.00pm
The Japan Study Tour is being planned for September/October this year. Students offered a place on the tour attended an information evening this week with their parents. Thank you to Kate Bamford for her organisation of the tour.
Thank you again to parents for their support of our professional learning day tomorrow. The focus is on differentiated learning activities. Workshops will be focused on:
* Using data to help know our students as learners
* Using the Digital Learning Program for differentiated lessons
* The neuroscience of learning for differentiated lessons
* The use of learning spaces for differentiated lessons
* Learning Enhancement within differentiated lessons
* CALD (culturally and linguistically diverse adolescents) and differentiated lessons
Blessings for the next fortnight!